Each year, we update our Learning ACT Resource Guide with the newest resources on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy that come out each year. The guide contains a comprehensive list of all of all the ACT that have ever been published. You can browse this list, organized by category, on our LearningACT website.
Below, are the 43 new books we discovered when revising the guide in March, 2019:
Books for Therapists
- A Contextual Behavioral Guide to the Self: Theory and Practice
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy: 100 Key Points and Techniques
- ACT for Anorexia Nervosa: A Guide for Clinicians
Books for Clients
- Acceptance and Commitment Coaching (Coaching Distinctive Features)
- Anxiety Happens: 52 Ways to Find Peace of Mind
- Dark Agents, Book One: Violet and the Trial of Trauma
- Nuna and the Fog
This content was originally published here.